Job Description & Requirements:
- Handling full set of accounts, preparation of monthly management report and day to day accounting functions(AR/AP,BANK RECONCILIATION AND BANK TRANSACTION)
- Preparation of audit and tx schedules
- Preparation and checking of accounting budgets as well as reviewing project costing.
- Assist in preparation of cash flow projection.
- Provide up-to-date and accurate financial information as and when required.
- Possess a minimum of STPM/Diploma in related fields.
- Minimum of two(2) years of working experience.
- Must be proficient in basic accounting systems and MS Office applications.
- Strong with numbers, pro-active, independent and a team player.
- Responsible and committed.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- 5 days work
- Panel Clinic