- Responsible to meet the sales targets of Company through effective business plan and sales strategy and action plans to penetrate the market
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the company. Develop new customers and explore new business opportunities to enhance growth of company
- Responsible to create a good and reputed image of the company and its services and products. Maintaining and improving relationships with clients. Create brand loyalty and good reputation of our brand.
- Handle four major areas – marketing sales, advertising, product promotion and evaluation of business data
- Identify client base and work closely with CMSC on production scheduler, to ensure timely delivery of our product
- Monitors and allocates divisional budgets, tracks expenses and approves spending,
- Maintain necessary data and records for future reference
- Work closely with other Division and Department with regards to the business and clients’ requirements
- Ensure the timeliness of reporting and analysis to Management
- Responsible for direct sales and after-sales support to customers in Malaysia
- Prospecting and networking with customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Educating the marketplace on Canon product, supporting agents sales activities
- Periodic discussion with agents to ensure market understanding
- Collect market updates and data
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts
- Train and develop sales competence
- Motivate team members – Ensuring common objective, delivering desired results
- Responsible for the division’s success – planning, organizing, allocating resources and directing the day-to-day operations of the division. Ensure staff are aware of and carry out the roles of the Marketing & Sales Division effectively, by training and education
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field of education.
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experience in medical/related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Familiar with hospital/clinic environment as well as knowledge in Ultrasound scanning will be an added advantage.
- English literate in both written and spoken.
- Possess valid driving license, own transport and willing to travel outstation or overseas when required.
- Display high commitment, matured personality, and teamwork
Canon Medical Systems Malaysia specialises in sales and service of diagnostic medical imaging equipment and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Why you should consider this opportunity:
You will be assisting the team to achieve agreed sales targets, and this exciting position offers opportunity to progress into a higher role.
- A competitive base salary
- Structured career development - our team of industry experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Insurance, medical and dental coverage
- Comprehensive sales training
- Travelling allowances
- Other perks and benefits