- Establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer needs and requirements.
- Prepare costing, quotation and negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Market and promote company’s product and services.
- Preparing reports for head office and meeting regular sales targets.
- To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Provide technical training/ presentation to customer for company’s or product introduction.
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Business or SPM with 2 years working experience in sales.
- Experience in equipment industrial sales.
- Computer literature (Microsoft Words, Excel. Powerpoint) and a fast learner
- Aggressive in sales and marketing
- Excellent in communication and good interpersonal skills. (presentation skills*)
- Able to work independent with minimum supervision to meet sales target.
- Hardworking and trustworthy.
Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave