- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return, and warranty policies).
- Set and achieve targets for the sales department.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies.
- Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics.
- Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates.
- Analyse market trends.
- Monitor competition and follow current developments.
- Ensure sales team is up-to-date with business targets.
- Motivate sales team to achieve great results.
- Find prospective customers and new target segments.
- Mostly out of office job that requires travelling to meet clients everyday.
- Must own a car for travelling to client's location which is only at the area of Selangor and Kuala Lumpur.
- Ability to gather and interpret data.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities