- Preparing legal documents relating to conveyancing and loan documentation.
- Responsible for the business growth of the company.
- To maintain a relationship with bankers, negotiators, and existing clients.
- Proactive in seeking and secure new business.
- Reporting to Legal Assistant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any discipline.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Working experience in banking line would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Minimum starting pay of RM3000 and above based on working experience.
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Company Trip/Annual Dinner
- Yearly Bonus
- Parking Allowance
- Nearby Public Transport
- Regular Team Activities
- Medical claims
- Workout/Zumba classes available