Summary of Position:
To serve as an analyst for the network security operations centre (SOC) operated by MCMC.
The job role includes:
- To collect, compile, collate and analyze data from multiple data sources.
- To prepare threat analysis reports.
- To fulfill security services to internal and external stakeholders.
- To manage and handle network security incidents reported to the network security operations centre (SOC).
- To develop toolkit to address unique or novel network security threats/incidents (where applicable).
- To develop automation tools for data collection and analysis, incidents management, and service fulfillment.
- To provide network security advisories to internal and external stakeholders.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or other related qualifications from a reputable university with minimum CGPA 3.00.
- Minimum 3 years working experience with strong knowledge in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Network Security.
- Experienced in network security operations, services and incident handling.
- Strong programming skills is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Proactive, achievement oriented, attention to details and responsible to resolve problems.