- Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Assist in slides preparation
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Handle confidential documents and record details daily
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Support sales team in handling client's requests
- Monitor sales team performance and record sales figures
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
- Excel in MS Office and ‘back-office’ software (e.g. ERP).
- Good understanding of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Experience with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in business administration or relative field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities