- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation report.
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Complete weekly bank recon to ensure no discrepancy in banking.
- Responsible for update accounting entry (AR & AP) & daily accounting matter
- Prepare and update debtor and creditor aging reports
- Preparing Invoices and follow up with receivables.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Experienced in Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture