To oversee and provide the Application Support function for the entire T&O Business Enablers –Tech for Ops application systems. Key Responsibilities:
· Responsible for meeting all application support SLA’s within T&O Business Enablers application systems.
· End-to-end responsibility for all defects, including root cause analysis and permanent corrective actions.
· Executes application support strategies from Incident to Problem Management within T&O Business Enablers application systems.
· Leading role model and drive application support to encourage and build desired organisational culture, values and reputation in the T&O Business Enablers application support team
· Collaboration with other pillars to drive and facilitate collaboration across support teams for sharing of best practices. People Management
· Identifies, allocates and organises resource requirements, including people development requirements.
· Provides advice and support to Application Support team members and to achieve T&O Business Enablers overall support objectives.
· Manages the performance of the application support team members
· Works with application support team members to build talent pipeline and the succession plan.
· Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements (eg. BNM, MAS, etc.) and internal/external auditors.
Qualifications Job Specification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management/Information Technology or equivalent.
- ITIL Professional Qualification is preferred.
Required Competencies and Skills: Technical/Functional Skills
· Understanding of application support management, methods and tools.
· Technical background in Application IT infrastructure, Access management and IT Security.
· Familiar with Level 1, 2 and 3 support roles and responsibilities. · Understanding of the Business Enablers banking related businesses and technology.