Senior Process Engineer
Penang, 07, MY
Req. ID: 193321
As SSD Process Engineer, you will be primarily responsible on developing and improving processes in terms of quality, reliability, productivity, flexibility and cost of ownership. In addition to regular day to day process issues, you will tackle challenges of new product introduction, train production workforce, manage process change and explore new solution or material when required. You will be expected to demonstrate application of problem solving, risk management, decision making and project management techniques/methodologies in order to achieve your objectives. Responsibilities and Tasks
Improve Assigned Process Yield/Quality
- Maintain in-depth process knowledge
- Develop, implement and ensure effectiveness process control. Improve and review them when new risks are identified
- Monitor process quality indices and continually improve them.
- Maintain documentation of process specifications and standard operating procedures
- Implement changes due to customer requirement, process improvement and train workforce when necessary
- Problem solving of process issues which includes finding root cause, containment of materials, implement corrective and preventive actions.
Support New Product Introduction
- Evaluate new risks identified with new products and provide engineering solutions and train workforce if necessary
- Monitor new product quality indices and bring it to maturity level
- Feedback to NPI lead and design group on problems, potential problems / opportunities and DFM guideline
Future Process/Material Development
- Perform research, market survey on new process, equipment or material.
- Conduct evaluation or experiment on new process or material and benchmarking on new equipment.
- Apply decision making methodologies for selection of new process/equipment/material
- Manage change of implementation of new process/equipment/material which include process specification, training material and SOP.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical/ Material/ Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills and coordinating abilities to work across various functional team
- Strong technical know-how with proven problem solving skills
- Self-driven to achieve targets in tight schedule with limited resources
- Expertise in technical documentation
- Experience in SSD manufacturing, FMEA and DOE is advantageous
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Penang || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-JT2 || Tier 4 ||
Upload your resume and immediately see jobs for you!