Functional Area: HR - Human Resources
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Shared Services (M) Sdn Bhd
- Accurately handles inquiries related to new hire, terminations, personal or job related enquiries using Salesforce.com as a primary case management tool.
- Coordinate with Business Partners and team members to ensure accuracy of data prior to resolving enquiries.
- Meet established Quality and Key Performance Metrics.
- Provide quality customer service in response to inquiries made via phone or e-mail from Employees, Internal Business Partners as well as External Business Contacts.
- Uses procedures, policies, knowledge database and other reference materials to assist in answering inquiries.
- Research routine to complex questions and problems and provide appropriate responses or escalate as appropriate.
- Appropriately identify and escalate inquiries that are high in complexity or require other attention to the appropriate unit.
- Accurately logs-in all cases into the case management system.
- Must meet established Quality Monitoring and Key Performance Metrics standards
- Must have the ability to remain focused, professional, tactful and discrete when handling sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment with general direction while providing support to peers.
- Participates in continuous improvement workshops and projects.
- Participate in other departmental responsibilities as assigned.
* *Minimum Qualification
- Strong PC skills and the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to follow strict policy guidelines and recognize situations requiring escalation
- Ability to navigate relevant applications
- Ability to follow standard procedures and scripts
- High School degree
- Experience in HR and shared services environment will be an added advantage.
- Able to work in multiple shifts (8am – 1am)
- Preferred Qualification
- 2-3 Year experience in an operations Service Center environment, HR Shared services preferred.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.