Position Available at :-
Job Responsibilities :
- Able to calculate the cost of construction for projects tendering based on the tender drawings and documents, cost estimation, bills of quantities, materials sourcing.
- Advise on legal matters including risks and disputes.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers, and sub-contractors.
- Inviting sub-contractors/suppliers of various traders to submit quotations for projects and evaluate quotations in accordance to necessary awards for sub-contractors/suppliers.
- Maintain sub-contarctors and suppliers database.
- To evaluate the progress claim received from the sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Monitor sub-contractors and stages of construction.
- Responsible for pre & post contract management and on-going projects for measurement, taking off, prepare preliminary costing, evaluation of the Interim claim, final account, budgetary control, monitor materials, construction cost, procurement, site valuation, variation order and final account.
- Understanding types of contractual agreement & building procurement.
- Keeping up to date with construction methods and materials.
- Responsible for site measurement.
- Control all stages of projects within a predetermined budget and expenditure.
Job Requirements :
- Possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree/Postgraduate Certificates/Postgraduate Diploma in Quantity Surveying/Building Construction or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the same industries but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in both oral and written in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledgeable in computer application.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, EMS 14001.
- Budgeting, organizational, planning, negotiation skills are required.
- Able to work under pressure, independently and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize work, strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
Staff Welfare/Benefit :
- 18 Paid Holidays.
- Better Leave Entitlement.
- Clinic/Dental Care and etc.