~Mutilple work locations depends on project ~
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- To supervise and manage a team of M&E.
- To review work schedules and M&E related construction works at site daily basis.
- To monitor in overall site planning, coordination and management of site activities to ensure completion of works within required standards, quality and targeted schedules.
- Manage and monitor subcordinate M&E consultant and contractor performance.
- Attending design team/site meetings, as and when required and providing input on M&E issues as necessary.
- Maintain good relationships with consultants and contractors as far as possible to benefit the project but always protecting the interests of the business.
- To ensure that all M&E works compliance with tender/client’s specification, standards, quality guideline, safety regulations on site and contractual obligations.
- Providing support service for new project in term of feasibility studies, implementation and project management.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant Commercial, Building, Civil project exposure.
- Strong attention to detail, complex problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task and juggle multiple duties simultaneously with little management oversight.
- Understanding of the site safety plan and the safety activities operation flow
- Language required : Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
Staff Welfare/Benefit :
- 18 Paid Holidays.
- Better Leave Entitlement.
- Clinic/Dental Care and etc.