- Administer and coordinate recruitment and selection process for talent including Internship trainees.
- Manage internship operational activities such as conduct orientation, monitor attendance and prepare appropriate allowance for interns.
- Act as a liaison officer for all interns in MCMC, handling their queries and liaise with respective university supervisors on interns development.
- Provide evaluation on interns performance by Department Head.
- Ensure proper filing management and records by thoroughly and continuously perform housekeeping.
- Preparation of memos and letters such as transfer, appointment and promotion when required.
- Minimum Diploma in any relevant fields from a reputable university.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Achievement oriented.
- Ability to work independent with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized, goal oriented and a self-starter.