- Increase overall sales and productivity of the branch.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and make improvements as needed.
- Monitor inventory and non-inventory stock levels and inform HQ accordingly to replenish.
- Ensure accurate cash declaration, credit card settlement and on-time bank in of cash from sales.
- Maintain good relationships with existing networkers or customers.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business studies/Administration/ Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of business development/sales/marketing experience in multi-level marketing, health care industry or other related industries.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in sales-retail/general or equivalent and has knowledge of handling retail outlet.
- Self-starter, detailed-minded, good analytical, strong problem-solving skill and very well-organized.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin. Ability to communicate a third language will be an added advantage.
- Possess own car and willing to work on Saturdays.
- 1 position is available in Ipoh branch.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities