- Completing work efficiently
- Prepare specific and ad hoc task (including e-forms).
- Update and maintain as well as take custody (if applicable) of all relevant statutory records, books, forms and documents by ensuring all documents are updated and being stored in VP.
- General administrative work and filing of documents.
- Ensure progress of all tasks is updated in the individual monitoring list.
- Record timesheet accurately and within deadline.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties assigned from time to time
- Applies Technical Knowledge to work
- Provide guidance to team member or buddy.
- Render sound advice to client
- To advise client on matters related to annual compliance, specific and ad hoc tasks with supervision.
- Possess an Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administration (ICSA) qualification and is a member of MAICSA.
- 2 to 3 years' of relevant experience.
- Must be familiar with Companies Act, willing to acquire knowledge on acts and regulations of other jurisdictions and other offshore regulations.
- Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possesses a strong sense of responsibility, positive disposition, strong initiative and able to work under strict datelines.
Advertised: 17 Jun 2020 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Aug 2020 Singapore Standard Time