Req ID: 94819
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a NTT Global Sourcing Microsoft Program Leader to join our team in Cyberjaya, Selangor (MY-10), Malaysia (MY). Technical Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in progressively challenging roles managing Microsoft licensing programs from a licensing and optimization perspective; Microsoft sales backgrounds will also be considered.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft software programs (EA, SPLA, Cloud, etc.) pricing and rebate models, as well as value added services - as practiced by Microsoft and Microsoft partners across the globe. Must have demonstrated ability to effectively manage commercial and strategic relationships on a global basis with Microsoft and Microsoft channel partners, including proven ability to engage strategically at the VP and C-level with key suppliers.
- Experience in defining and driving key aspects of supply chain operational excellence in a global, multi-BU environment - including demand planning, forecasting, maintenance optimization, performance measurement and optimization.
Bachelor degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or an equivalent technical discipline. An advanced degree in one of these disciplines and/or an MBA is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Software Asset Management (SAM) Certification such as CSAM or CITAM (IAITAM) or comparable industry standard SAM certifications.
- Microsoft Specific Education:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) training with priority focus on SAM exam 70-713.
- 3rd party “boot camp” from reputable, industry-proven training provider (ie. Directions on Microsoft).
- Experience with software discovery tools such as SCCM, Ivanti, Flexera, and Microsoft MAP toolkit, for example.
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to assess historical spend and asset usage data from multiple disparate sources, analyze the data and layout coherent, data-driven roadmaps to achieve cost reductions and/or operational improvements.
- Able to analyze the current state of practices within NTT Global Sourcing and NTT Operating Companies by collaborating with stakeholders to forge comprehensive supply chain strategies that increase leverage and drive commercial improvements with Microsoft and Microsoft channel partners.
- Must be able to assess 'best practices' and 'pricing benchmarks' in the industry and compare these across Operating Companies, accounts, BUs and regions. Develop gap analysis relative to these practices/benchmarks to help identify savings and improvement opportunities. Develop strategies that create leverage to close gaps while delivering improved economics and/or operational performance to NTT.
- Able to document technical requirements and service level requirements where none exist and obtain alignment from stakeholders around these key parameters.
- Able to analyze current Agreements and assess alignment with end-customer Agreements. Where misalignments exist, develop and implement strategies that improve alignment. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to garner support for such improvement initiatives.
- Must have ability to analyze the various asset acquisition practices and identify opportunities to reduce cost and/or risk by improving these practices where such opportunities exist. Further, partner with account leadership and regional delivery leads to drive such cost reduction initiatives into the business.
- Must have strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with Leadership within NTT and be able influence Leadership on key strategic initiatives that involve challenging 'Change Management' elements.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office products.
- Set-up tools, standards, and processes for managing the program and a matrixed team - Manage team communications and provide training to your internal users
- Support unique operating model requirements of working with sensitive and controlled data & processes - Establish efficient process and controls to operate in program compliance.
- Planning and executing program communications to workstreams & stakeholders.
- Assist IT staff with implementing, validating, documenting and auditing system where skills apply
- Effective ability to deliver training and education to large groups of people in person and remotely
- Have strong planning, organizational, time management and judgement skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.