Our client is an MNC in logistic industry with over 30 years of presence. They are currently looking for a passionate individual who are interested in Accounts Payable role to join their dynamic team. Company Profile
Our client is an MNC in logistic industry with over 30 years of presence. They are currently looking for a passionate individual who are interested in Accounts Payable role to join their dynamic team. Job Description
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Professional qualification from recognized body (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW etc) is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years experience of collections experience including interaction with customer base.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Good oral and written skills in English, Chinese and Bahasa Melayu.
Ready to take up new challenges, do not hesitate to apply to [email protected]
or call 03-9212 3452 for a confidential discussion.