- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring MD is well prepared for meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Manage business projects.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Required to perform general administration and ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Preferably female.
- Age: 25 - 35 years old.
- An ability to prepare and interpret business plan.
- Good working knowledge of Power Point.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communicatins skills in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Business minded and some basic knowledge in property, online business, sales marketing or working experience in the related field has a higher chance.
- Willing to travel (if needed).
- Required Half & Full Body Personal photos.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 days week.
- No clock in required.
- Personal leave.