- Perform geological and field tasks by applying standard geological techniques and analysis.
- Prepare and read geologic structures and maps.
- Stay up-to-date with geological theories and principles.
- Perform field sampling and analyze sample data for the geological setting.
- Perform geologic analyses and perform geophysical and geotechnical testing.
- Provide guidance to junior Geologists when needed.
- Prepare reports on completed field works and findings.
- Analyze and classify soils and rocks precisely.
- Supervise field technicians during fieldwork and investigation.
- Follow health and safety practices to avoid accidents.
- Proven experience as a geologist
- Degree in Geology or Geoscience
- Experience with various geological techniques
- Experience using geology software and other data and modeling tools
- Familiarity with environmental regulations
- Good knowledge of the attributes of ores, soil, minerals, and other materials
- Ability to handle and analyze data
- An analytical mind
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills (oral and written)
- Willing to travel to various location
- Main work place: Office Kuantan, Pahang
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave