- Responsible for development and manufacturing ramp of products manufactured with Intel's most advanced silicon technologies and own the responsibility of ensuring the quality and reliability of the products meet Intel requirement.
- Develop product qualification plan and report of qualification, manage product qualification activities and qualification of new process technologies. Partner with Product Engineers to drive test content quality.
- Drive continuous process improvement and lead the team to investigate, root cause and resolve customer issues.
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Micro-Electronic, Material Science, Computer engineering, Physics or related field Skills and Knowledge:
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Eager to learn, good interpersonal and communication skill
- Basic knowledge in computer architecture, semiconductor, product testing, transistor reliability and product reliability stressing
- Statistics and statistical data analysis
- Knowledge in Perl, JMP and Excel macro scripting is added advantage
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth