- Manage, execute and complete the assigned IT audit assignments in accordance with the Standards.
- Prepare audit reports (with fieldwork auditors) in accordance with acceptable quality standards.
- Strong ability to lead Group IT audit team with relevant Cybersecurity, emerging technologies and technical security control knowledge.
- To keep abreast of emerging IT risk issues and other key changes.
- Partner with operational / financial auditors to assess application IT controls related to key business processes.
- Prepare and manage IT annual audit plans based on the changing IT controls, risk posture, and/or business priority.
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management.
- Build good audit relationship with key IT Management via regular interaction.
- Lead/facilitate discussion of issues and remedial action plans with various levels of management.
- Proactively contribute to the development of the IT audit team through coaching, training and providing timely feedback to junior staff.
- Lead other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Head of Audit.
- At least min 5 IT audit experience in the financial industry, preferably in general insurance.
- Professional certification (e.g. CISA, etc.).
- Knowledge of IT audit methodologies and standards.
- Familiar with security policy, and other IT frameworks / methodologies.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.