1. Perform general routine inspection of Resort’s vital operating machines, equipment and public lightings as to ensure smooth operating per schedule.
2. Attends to complaints with repairs and job orders or urgent top priority through phone calls from other departments/ guest without delay.
3. Performs general repairs, operation and prevention maintenance duties in regards to Electrical, Mechanical, Air conditional, Fire Protection, Plumbing, Masonry, Painting, Kitchen equipment, AV equipment, and related items.
4. Ensure all works carried out should be in schedules and to comply to safety rules and regulations.
5. Maintain workshop, tools, equipment and all related maintenance areas in clean and neat condition at all times.
6. Provide proper record on whatever works done into the daily communication logbook provided before end of the duty.
7. Carry out shift duties and split duties when called upon as and when a colleagues falls sick or is absent from duty as directed by the superior.
8. To perform other duties set by the Resort or his direct superiors which are not in the job description in emergency circumstances.
9. To keep all facilities installations, building premises and related working areas in clean and safe condition constantly.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities