No. of Positions
1 Job Description
This role is critical in helping our global brand tracking program evolve to deliver continued value and business impact to the business. The Global Retail Tracker (GRT) is a large-scale multi-market brand tracking program that deliver key insights to both Global and Local stakeholders which feed into strategic planning and ongoing business management.
You will support the Global Brand Tracker Manager to project manage the research data collection and analysis and to deliver market debriefs for our retail business and to manage multiple stakeholders understand and utilise the programs.
- Working with Brand Tracking Manager on research interpretation and delivery aspects of the GRT
- Support Brand Tracking Retail Project Manager with data collection and deliverables management
- Able to positively challenge the work of suppliers to ensure the highest standards in delivery
- Exemplary quality standards and rigour
- Extensive experience in research program development and delivery including program structure, stakeholder management and best practice and excellence in dissemination.
- Able to direct and lead the work of suppliers and junior members of the team.
Full Time Company Description
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, active across more than 80 countries, employing 90,000 people.
Shell Business Operations Sdn Bhd (503619-D), a LEED Platinum certified green facility in Cyberjaya, provides a wide range of professional services to support the efficient operation of the Shell Group. The Centre delivers world-class operational excellence to the business through shared operations and services that include Human Resource, Information Technology, Finance, Customer Services, Order to Delivery and Contracting & Procurement. The Centre is currently on a growth path and as part of this rapid growth, we are looking to recruit talented professionals to join us!
If you would like to be a part of an innovative energy leader that offers a rewarding career in a multi cultural environment, then apply to us today and be a part of this vibrant, world-class organisation. Disclaimer
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Requirements
- At least 10 years' experience in related discipline
- Lead and manage research and delivery aspects of the Global Retail Tracker program
- Set and maintain best standard practices for our suppliers, working to evolve the program by exploring latest industry knowledge
- Oversee delivery of market reporting, engage with key markets and coach agency and junior team members to be able to do so
- Create engagement and delivery plan with key global stakeholders
- Build relationships and influence with markets and key stakeholders in order to understand needs, highlight customer opportunities and impact decisions