Job Description: Job Description:
This position will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, designing and implementing solutions for Infrastructure Privileged Access Management (PAM) including for Applications, UNIX, Windows/Active Directory, Network, and Database access with a focus on centralizing authentication, authorization and
auditing of access and automation of provisioning and reporting for access privileges. Responsibilities:
- Provide Design and implement for Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Review requirements for identity and access management and design and implement secure and reliable solutions.
- Developing documentation, requirements, specs, test strategies and implementation plans
- Scripting/programming for solution development, packaging and automation
- Interface with team members and partners of varied levels from across the organization to ensure that business requirements are met without compromising security.
- Ensures implementation of system access controls based upon IT Information Protection policies and standards
- Responsible for enforcement of Systems Development Lifecycle and programming standards
- Designs the integration and implementation of various application and systems architectures.
- A minimum of 4 or more years of experience with IT Infrastructure Security
- Experience with Privileged Identity Management/ Privileged password management process and technologies including Beyond Trust PAM solution and/or similar technologies.
- Strong Windows, UNIX and/or Network security experience
- Software development or scripting skills
- Systems or Network Administration experience
- Strong scripting skills with a focus on Identity Management