We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business. Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team. Job Description
- Assist in feeds formulation, ingredient planning and cost management
- Formulate feeds under the direction of the Nutritionist and Vet, controlling and monitoring the implementation
- Assist in supply chain management to achieve stable economic supply to the feed mills
- Work closely with sales managers to develop and maintain forecast for planning purposes.
- Visit farms and open market customers
- Degree in Animal Science, Nutrition or any related science field.
- Min 2 years of related experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good knowledge in operating computer, Great interest in broiler/ breeder operation and business.
- Fleaxible for business travelling
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
2019 - Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
2018 & 2019 - HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)