We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join the award-winning ZALORA CRM Team.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the concept of being relevant to the customer, leveraging data to understand the customer DNA and provide a top-class customer experience via the full suite of customer touchpoints and communication channels.
CRM adds value by effectively representing ZALORA as a brand, its character, personality, and product assortment while taking into consideration the individual customer's needs and motivations. In every single marketing message we send, we aim to craft the perfect environment to maximize emotional value and commercial opportunity across the customer journey - right from their first order up until they become loyal advocates of the ZALORA brand.
With a combination of rich customer data and state of the art digital marketing technology, we are more empowered than ever to consistently innovate and commit to delivering amazing experiences in line with the needs of our customers, the company, and the retail eCommerce opportunity as a whole. Responsibilities
- Create, produce and implement creative digital marketing campaigns and strategies to answer the needs of relevant customer segments
- Take ownership of the operation and performance across multiple communication channels such as newsletter, app push notification, web push notification and SMS
- Understand the customer lifecycle and purchase behavior to produce detailed analysis on marketing campaign effectiveness and optimize iteratively
- Be an advocate of the customer's experience to continually create WOW moments
- Coordinate across departments to plan and prepare relevant content for subscribers
- Utilize digital technology and creativity to push the boundaries of the CRM experience
- Assist in the optimization of other relevant CRM related communications to broaden understanding of CRM
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English. Proficiency in Chinese (traditional + Cantonese) is a plus
- Passionate about delivering fashion effectively to customers through creativity, copywriting and digital technology
- Enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced environment
- Highly adaptable, meticulous and able to think critically
- Strong willingness to learn and grow independently
- Diligent and organized in execution
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in HTML is a plus
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends, and fit. As Asia's leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. ZALORA's localized sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes, and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third party on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.