Coordinating and performing required trustee's services administrative work for trust service department to achieve continuing work efficiency. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide trust / general administration support to a portfolio of trust clients across various jurisdictions which include distribution of estate, risk management, wealth preservation initiatives devised by regular reviewing and reporting portfolio performance.
- Coordinate papers and keep register.
- Manage placement of funds and maturity dates of investments.
- Prepare billing for services and be the liaison person for internal and external parties.
- Update, process and monitor clients' monthly and quarterly maintenance payments.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly valuation report.
- Possess at least a Professional Certificate (STEP /ICSA), Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Those with at least 2 years of working experience in related field will have an added advantage for this position.
- Ability to work well under pressure, open minded, embraces chance, good communicator, flexible and high adaptability in fast changing situations.
Advertised: 29 Jul 2020 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Sep 2020 Singapore Standard Time