We are looking for a Project Warehouse & Logictics Manager to be reponsible in overall management of project equipment and machineries. The incumbent will be invovled in our company's mill expansion project involving refurbishment of 3x25MW Steam Turbine and Construction of a Coal Fired Power Boiler. The candidate shall have sound knowledge and experience in Project Warehousing, Logistics and Customs.
Below are the brief job responsiblities and requirements:
- Possess at least 5 to 7 years in handling Project Warehouse & Logistics (open yard);
- Knowledge of Port facilities (berthing/wharf) and water tide;
- Knowledge of Malaysia customs clearance requirement;
- Knowledge of road restriction on height; width & weight including on site;
- Handle at least 2-3 project experience in handling and supervising heavy lifting (single piece weight above 30 tons) and transportation from port to site including on-site lifting installation;
- Warehouse space (open yard) planning along with security requirement;
- Lead and manage the Project Warehouse team in receiving and issuing of material/equipment (OSD);
- Some knowledge of monitor & expediting equipment/material delivery;
- Full responsibilities for the Project Inventory;
**The applicant must be willing to work in MENTAKAB,PAHANG.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities