- Promptly response to sales quotation and ensure proper tracking of all opportunities.
- Regular and proactive update on sales pipeline and plans.
- Responsible for developing the sales of wireless broadband products and solutions through channel distribution.
- Achieve company sales KPI.
- To make cold-call and arrange meeting with potential customers.
- Co-ordinate and maintain strong partnership relations with equipment vendors/partners as well as corporate business units.
- Recruit & train the channel partners to provide effective sales & service to their customers/end users, ranging from system integrators, banks, educational institutions and manufacturing establishments.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years sales / pre-sales experience in wireless or network equipments, solution and ICT.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and account management skills.
- Good knowledge in networking and wireless broadband products.
- Fresh graduates in Computer Science with positive attitude are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package
- Perfromance bonus
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Team Bonding events