- Process day-to-day accounting operations including invoicing, payments & documents such as banking transactions, journal vouchers and statements.
- Enters, updates and retrieves accounting data from automated accounting system.
- Reconcile transactions, financial data and other information to automated accounting system.
- Monitor receivables and monthly collection from customer
- Responsible for follow-up from customer and handling payment enquiry
- Maintain proper documents and filing control.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a LCCI Diploma or equivalent degree.
- Skill in maintaining accounting and bookkeeping records.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel and Words.
- A good team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduate or at least 1 year of working experience in the related field is encourage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Full-Time positions available.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture