1. Review /prepare drawing, BOM, process cycle time & control plan
2. Support production if any doubt which feedback from production.
3. Handle ECR change activities.
4. Conduct functional test on PCBA and troubleshooting test failure.
5. Any other job responsibility will be advised from time to time.
6. Authorized to amend the documentation information if found incorrect
from customer drawing / specification.
1. Minimum Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
2. 2-3 years experience as Test Engineer.
3. Responsible, dedicated and able to work under tight schedule with minimum supervision.
4. Able to speak and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
5. Must be able to converse in Mandarin language as need to liaise with customers from China.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave