This role is a key position for the company working as support to the CEO/COO, through information analyses (e.g. current processes, actual performance vs. budget and prior year, budget, etc.), preparation of operational data/analyses for publication to various constituents throughout the company (Management, Sales, Operations, etc.) who rely on/benefit from the information to make informed business decisions.
Our office specifically is very fast-paced, with an entrepreneurial approach to the daily management of our business. You must be able to multi-task in order to handle a multitude of short and long-term project; with at times, competing and shifting levels of priority.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proficient in manipulating large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive and result-oriented.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Open culture