- Organize staff roster. Spearhead and resolve scheduling issues by developing schedule tools, improve the performance of the system and communication regarding schedule.
- Develop orientation organization tools to monitor the orientation process
- Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training nurses and auxiliary staff
- Maintains nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to our clients
- Provides information to clients and health care team by answering questions and requests
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by designing and implementing procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains clients confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by studying usage reports; identifying trends; anticipating needed supplies
- Back up in nursing operation when there is shortage of staff
Nurse Manager Requirement
- Registered Nurse with Health Ministry (KKM) with no disciplinary records.
- More than 5 years of experience in Pediatric field, especially served in Pediatric Department of any Hospital registered with KKM.
- Been in medical practice at least 6 months from last employment.
- Candidates must have a strong understanding of skilled nursing standards of care.
- Candidates must have managerial and leadership skills and experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, a high level of organization, and the ability to motivate and energize nursing staff in day-to-day operations.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Prior nursing care case management experience.
- Previous experience with electronic case note documentation and experience with documenting in multiple computer applications/systems.
- Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness.
- Provide high standards of care by performing nursing procedures that address mother’s immediate physical and emotional condition.
- Access the health condition of mothers, daily monitoring and record mothers’ physical signs.
- Guide new mothers on breastfeeding.
- Monitor babies daily on their physical signs, detailing the growing up of the babies, and use special baby facilities, cleaning supplies, diapers, and so on.
- Perform daily care for babies e.g. feeding and bathing. Educate parents on baby care duties.
Perks & Benefits
- Training provided
- MC, AL, PH entitlement