- Answer and direct phone calls.
- handle administrative work (e.g. invoices, orders).
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Respond promptly to customer queries and handle complaints including manage client expectations.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Personal development opportunities
- Contribution for EPF,Socso,SIP