- Analyse client’s business requirements and recommend solutions to meet client's need.
- Development and implementation of new web and mobile applications, or enhancement to existing applications.
- Integrate and enhance reporting solutions.
- Unit testing and production release of applications.
- Provide customer support on in-house developed applications.
- Prepare software documentation.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / equivalent.
- Desirable skill(s): VB.NET, Objective-C / Swift, or Visual Basic.
- Familiar with .NET Framework and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with RDBMS (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL) and mobile app development tools (i.e. Android Studio or Xcode) will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should possess strong programming skills and able to keep up to date with the latest web technologies, trends, and programming techniques.
- Both fresh graduates and candidates with experience are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Solid team player with positive attitude to learn and execute.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities