- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare progress reports on account status to clients and upper management
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Monitoring the client’s budget, explaining costs, and negotiating new terms if necessary
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounts/ Finance, Business Development, Management, or similar.
- 4 or more years' field and project planning experience.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize, with excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities (Sport activities)
- Medical insurance