- Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements.
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how services meet their needs.
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system.
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in related fields.
- Prior experiences in telemarketing sales/similar sales role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities