Job Summary :
- To assist Senior Manager, Integrity & Risk Management in managing daily activities of Integrity and Risk Management Unit.
- To assist the Senior Manager to develop, monitor, review Risk Register and Risk Action Plan and report the overall risk exposure of the organization.
- To promote and inculcate integrity and risk management culture in the organization.
Risk Assessment, Risk Action Planning & Continuous Monitoring
- Assist in the implementation of appropriate risk management initiatives as per the approved Risk Management Framework with the focus on the identification of key risk exposures and mitigating treatment plans.
- Support the maintenance of the Risk Register to track the significant risk issues identified and to monitor the status of the risk mitigation action plans.
Enterprise Risk (ER) and Programme Risk (PR) Reporting
- To consolidate the ER and PR report and prepare a draft report on ER and PR to Senior Manager, Integrity and Risk Management for approval prior to presentation to Management/Board (High-Level Risk Report).
Risk Awareness and Education
- Provide support to build risk awareness amongst staff.
- Assist in benchmarking and drafting integrity-related policies and procedures.
- Assist in preparing and conducting integrity awareness/talk.
- Assist in promoting a culture of integrity within the organization
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in Business Studies, Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in risk management
- Excellent exposure and knowledge in ISO:31000
- Good interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and able to interact with all levels of staff
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated, disciplined, performance-driven, and able to work independently.
- Possess experience in conducting risk reviews
- Possess certification in Risk Management is an added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture