- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and conduct research & development.
- Sell logistic services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Make appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Conduct research and recommend new opportunities and service improvement.
- Identify product improvements or new products by researching current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepare reports for daily sales activities, sales monthly performance and new clients list.
- Responsible to provide best services to clients.
- Responsible on payment collection from customers.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field (preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain Management).
- At least 2 years of sales experience in logistics and freight forwarding service industry.
- Required skills: Sales & Marketing Presentation, Negotiation Skill, Prospecting Skill, Client Relationships.
- Mature, sales-driven, and capable to work independently under challenging environment.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Job opening for this position as few locations such as Klang and Penang
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities