- To handle full set of monthly accounts and compliance with accounting standard
- Responsible for day to day account receivable and account payable matters and General Ledger tasks
- Responsible for accurate and timely month end closing for accounts, submission of management reports and variance analysis
- Liaising and working closely with operation team for daily job function.
- To carry out any other duties and job functions as and when required by the company.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/LCCI/ACCA or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good in SAP FICO system and Microsoft Excel.
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities