Required Skill(s): must possess knowledge for Water/Waste Water Treatment Plant System.
- Preferably specialized in Waste Water Treatment Plant/Water Treatment Industry or equivalent
- Leading the sales team with professional guidance/monitoring on the sales progress
- Identify the right sales strategy and approach to sales team to increase the sales opportunities
- Capable to generate sales growth through identifying and converting sales opportunities for potential customers in southern state of Malaysia.
- Developing new sales through the industry research to understand key industry for potential customer; attending industry and relevant events and sourcing networking opportunities
- Monthly review of sales target chart; customer meetings, sales stages up-dated as opportunity is progressed
- To be Comprehensive understanding of customer’s needs; effective qualifying techniques; demonstrate economic savings of the proposal to the customer
- Working closely with the other relevant departments at HQ for proposal preparation.
- Showcasing the competitive proposals with presentation to the customer to close deals more effectively within timeframe
- Providing weekly sales activity and reports to General Manager at HQ.
- To plan sales forecast & sales call on weekly and daily basis respectively
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree (Mechanical, Environmental, Chemistry, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 5 years of technical sales experience in the similar water and wastewater field
- Practical experience in WWTP is an advantage.
- Proven cases in closing sales deals
- Ability to engage with management at all levels
- Experienced commercial acumen
- Proven good track sales record is an advantage.
- Ability to articulate the benefits of a product and service
- Knowledge of basic IT skills – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Well organized, disciplined with good interpersonal skills
- Fluent language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport
- Willing to travel on short notice
- Required to travel overseas whenever necessary
- Applicant will be based in Johor & Penang states*.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities