Duties & Responsubilities
· Implement and sustain effective systems for the management of teacher’s & trainer’s
· Monitor the continuing professional development of teachers & trainers.
· Continuously improvement plan for distributor’s training program
· Ensure trainers quality assurance system on track
· Develop, maintain & enhance department SOP.
· Monitor, evaluate and improve the quality of teaching and learning of all enrolled students
through appropriate methods.
· Ensure on time & accuracy of fee collection & submission.
· Planning, preparing & delivering lessons to range of classes of different ages & abilities.
· Establish and maintain student, parents & school administrator’s relationship.
· Support company in organizing events for its outreach program.
· Degree in Childhood Education / Business or related field
· At least 5 years working in educational management.
· Must be able to speak & write Mandarin & English.
· Computer literate
· Able to travel across Malaysia
· Must possess own transport and willing to travel to support various sites.
· Must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Yearly Bonusly
- Fun & Harmony Working Culture