- Responsible to promote, educate and sell Medklinn range of solutions to achieve company sales target.
- Provide cost effective solution to customers to address their business challenges.
- Build rapport and relationships with customers in a prompt, courteous, efficient, and professional manner.
- Develop and refine sales messaging, obtain a strong product knowledge, and identify key deal-closing criteria.
- Consistently follow through a defined sales call plan, qualify leads, and track the progress efficiently.
- Prepare, submit, and follow up on quotations submitted to potential customers to closure.
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner with the highest level of customer service.
- Provide regular sales updates and sales forecast with action plans to meet targets.
- Candidate should possess at least Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications/Engineering/Food Technology/Science or equivalent field of study.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in Hospitality, F&B and M&E segment will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, professional attitude, and integrity
- Comfortable conversing with executive business decision makers.
- Independent, self-motivated and success driven, yet able and willing to take direction.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, conversant in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects is an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess own car.
We offer attractive remuneration package including profit sharing for successful candidate having the right working experience and good track records. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or you may submit your detailed resume [email protected] Please state your current and expected salary in your application.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities