- To establish and measure call quality on a monthly basis with the aim to identify gaps in either process or soft skills for improvement, initiating improvements jointly with relevant business units.
- To achieve desired call outcomes with the aim to meet both customer and business expectations.
- To review established work procedures (work flow) with the aim to improve service to the customer.
- To perform checks on the efficiency and effectiveness of quality processes.
- To perform root cause analysis and recommend changes/ enhancement for continuous improvement.
- To prepare weekly/ monthly and any other periodic management reports.
- Open to Malaysia Citizens only.
- Candidate should possess a Professional Certificates, Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent in All Business Field
- Preferably at least 1 year of related working experience.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English language for both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of curiosity
- Good team player with positive attitude and strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Exposure to strong customer oriented environment, must be quality service oriented.
- Strong process orientation, must be logical and able to follow processes and adapt to changes.