At Konica Minolta, our Mission is to be the ideal business partner of choice in Office Business and IT Services solutions. Through collaboration between our colleagues, partners and customers, we strive to enrich the society through constant innovation and development of solution driven tools.
- Efficiently and effectively maintain all Konica Minolta products in the field at optimum operational level at all times.
- Ensure the proper service, maintenance and repair of all Konica Minolta printers in the designated areas and such service to be carried out promptly, efficiently and courteously.
- Be ready to assist other area / branch when needs arise.
- Installation of printer/scan/fax drivers, applications/software settings on machines/PCs, resolving issues crop up on solutions/applications sold by Konica Minolta, are part of the job responsibilities.
- Ensure all service jobs are properly recorded in Service Reports with all relevant information as requested and such reports must be submitted to Superior same day of service or latest next morning.
- Ensure all parts required are properly recorded in Spare Parts Requisition Form and to sign for receipt of all such parts at all times. Unused parts/spoilt parts must be returned to Spare Parts Division same day or latest next morning.
- To call the office upon arriving at customer’s site and after completion of service calls and as directed to do so.
- Attend all Konica Minolta products’ service training and any refresher course as may be considered necessary from time to time and/or as directed, and keep up-to-date all technical service bulletins, manuals, modification kits etc as given/taught from time to time.
- Ensure all Company information – spare parts price list, service manuals, technical service bulletins etc are kept confidential and not fall into unauthorized hands.
- To service, maintain or repair any competitor models unless instructed to do so by Superior, and not to reveal/discuss with any outsiders/customers any problems/information relating to Konica Minolta products except in the strict performance of your job functions.
- As and when directed, you may be assigned higher level of authority to meet operational requirement.
- To perform other related duties as and when directed by Superior
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Engineering (Mechatronic / Electromechanical),Computer Science / Information Technology,Engineering (Electrical / Electronic),Engineering (Mechanical)
- Preferably at least 3 years of working experience in Production Printer Troubleshooting.
- Preferably Executive specializing in Engineering or equivalent.
- Required spoken language(s): English,Malay,Chinese,Mandarin.
- 2 positions are available.
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, don't hesitate to apply and let us discuss further!
[NOTE] We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be reached out. If you were not shortlisted, we encourage you to have a look at other vacancies in Konica Minolta!