- Preschool, Primary & Secondary teachers in all subjects.
- Specialised subjects in English language – Early Years, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, English Language, TESL/TEFL, History, Art, Geography, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Speech & Drama, Economics, Business Studies, Accounting, Environmental Management, Global Perspectives, Bahasa Melayu, Islamic Studies/Pendidikan Islam & Pendidikan Moral.
- Must hold a relevant Diploma or Degree
- To teach & educate students according to guidelines provided by the School Curriculum Framework.
- To teach & educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of Unit.
- Planning, preparing, creating and delivering lessons to all students in class.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress & behaviour of students.
- To maintain good relationship with parents and colleague.
- To meet and discuss with the parents on child’s progress.
- To take part in events organized by the school.
- Diploma / Degree in Early Childhood, Education or equivalent for any of the abovementioned subjects
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience