- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in SQL Accounting System will be added advantage.
- Required Language(s): English, Mandarin
- Preferably Junior Accountant specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office, Excel, Words etc
- Having knowledge in SQL accounting software will be added advantage.
- Able to work independently and have positive working attitudes
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Mandarin would be an added advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication skill
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Has an eye for detail and well organise
- Possess own transport
- Able to work start immediately
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified and thank you for your interested.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
- Transport allowance