- Meet with clients to discern their wishes, draft appropriate documents including Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Directives, advise on the estate, gift, GST, and income tax matters.
- Deal with various forms of Estate Planning services, and specialize in giving advice to clients on a wide range of subjects to help them meeting their Life Planning goals.
- Advise and provide comprehensive Life Planning solutions
- Handle a portfolio of cases to structure, draft and administer clients’ wills and trusts.
- Deal with various administrative aspects of their portfolio, dealing directly with clients, their advisors, relevant government authorities and family members.
- Candidates must at least possess Diploma level
- Fluent English and Mandarin Speaker BEHAVIOR / ATTITUDE
- Highly Driven
- Street Smart
- Future Leader SELF COMMITMENT
- Committed in making a change for a better life
- Short & long term goals
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities