- Managing day-to-day HR operations matters not limited to but inclusive of attendance check, leave updates, disbursement and medical claims, updating staff profiles and directory.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process from requisition to onboarding.
- Plan and implementing training events and activities for the staff.
- Managing staff grievances and welfares by organizing events for the staff.
- Handling staff disciplinary and performance issues.
- Managing office administration matters such as arranging gifts for business associates, arranging festive events for the company, and any other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Managing office IT and electronic equipment to ensure that they are running at optimum level.
- Reviewing company’s SOPs and policies and ensure its compliance by the staff.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Possess at least a diploma in human resource management, or business management or equivalent.
- Having at least 5 years of working experience in similar capacity.
- Having exposure to property development industry is an added advantage.
- Well verse in English and Malay.
- Able to travel when required.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave